Search for Meaning (on this blog!)

New!

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Rhymes

Just days ago wore my heart on my sleeve/
not the hardest thing ever but still took honesty/
cuz I humbled myself to this girl named lissette/
you know i let the feelings get advanced accelerated mistake number one made from the start/
idealized her but realized worth is earned not given free like natural water/
friendship is a beam of light but the breeze of time is in the end responsible not forcing your mind on them/
time does the understanding/
landing in a lake of smiles is always nice/
but if you take the time to fill up a lake/
it's more precise/
so I relayed to her how I feel/
put aside emotion sentiments cuz the deal/
was sweating like the sun/
and to be the only one original individual kat/
planned ahead/
want to cultivate a positive friend/
keyword accentuated/
cuz mistake number two made/
and hated myself in a small way/
tried to play the game/
you know you've gotta be up front be your own way/
face contorted in expression of pain/
distorted brain trying to sort the recorded aftermath/
once we spoke/
hope she won't act unnatural/
now the agenda's on the same page/
actual purpose of a smile/
of a filtered conversation is to dial/
the number to her heart right/
where the word friend resides/
alive in her mind/
not die like the rest/
convulsion of thoughts expressed in disarray/
cuz space has this gravity attracting me to l/
plain simple message told her 'I like you'/
so it's insane to tell tame a wild sensation/
to be friends is just the reflex of our relations/
I have this feeling she might not pursue/
the proposition to/
be for her the kat to be for her there when she needs me/
I hope she sees me/
as what I envision a seed for growth/
if not I'll learn to cope/
I've learned not to dive into the pool cuz minds must be scoped first/
then enticed to fill out the survey to show worth/
slow work into our friendship I fear/
but the ball's in her court now/
want to believe I'm wrong about what's thrown down here...

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.