Search for Meaning (on this blog!)

New!

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Rhymes

Ten days existed between two milleniums/
twisted the minutes to match the schematics of your smile/
cameras flashing in my mind slash heart/
as i recalled the last glances god allowed of your delightful face/
I trace my memories over the paper with you as the filament/
spaces in my head with lissette as more than 50% composition/
let the sweetness of her candied soul mend the affliction of my critical world/
distance from her didn't affect the physics/
still listened to the Dominican land with your name on its lips/
or was it me rhythmically chanting/
couldn't really tell the difference/
the feeling is a special lift/
spiritual wind calms the seas/
ocean mist turns to colorful breeze/
makes your fossilized grin within my M-I-N-D turn to the brightest coral reef/
weaving the thread of imagination into a kodak moment depicting your creation/
an archetype for all beauty/
the horizon must have turned to ruby/
when the most high first made you/
dawn shaded for the first time from the blue tears raining down from his eyes/
cried out of happiness until they turned crimson/
fate listened to god's greatest wishes as he made white light like egyptian ivory to shine fortune on a nice columbian family/
today they must be proud to have you as a daughter sister plus so many other nouns/
and even if life was soundproofed I'd still hear your melody loud and clear/
proof that your sound is unique/
so I invite you here to where my heart sleeps/
and promize to hold you dear for eternity
-Ao '01

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.