Search for Meaning (on this blog!)

New!

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Rhymes

I know this girl named lissette with a smile sweet like the honey honey pouring down from partitions in the sky/
I pick words nice to describe her worth/
finesse like gems/
excavated from the mine of sugarcane/
a plain simple girl with just enough delight to tame/
my complicated world and life/
original colombian I'm glad we're friends/
the clouds are written over with what flows from my pen/
inspiration when I look into those eyes/
which blind me momentarily like light/
reflected off white glaciers too bright/
sometimes melt the flavor in my heart/
you know/
like caramel drums sounding in the night/
mess with time's flow/
it has to stop for a second pause drop for a second all activity just to see your true beauty reflections/
if I was wind I would carry your scents in to the senses of all humans/
cuz it's aromatic essence got me coming back to your sands constantly like a tourist/
pleasant curious sentiments coming up into this corazón mío con tu luna llena siento el calor frio/
gracias al señor por dejarme ser un amigo de esta princesa bella/
sea como sea
I'm satisfied/
with how god's stroke of the paintbrush makes the situation a colorful creation of the friendliest kind/
amiga mia always carry that sonrisa alright?

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.