Search for Meaning (on this blog!)

New!

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Rhymes--Disappointed

I got this beat and don't know what to do with it

Where to begin
Or how to soothe the view within
Pain in my chest
But no physical symptoms
No
Conditions I can think of
So there's no medicine for this one
Just a bag of tricks my mind is playing on my feelins
Yes, it's related to a woman
Wish I could forget the disappointment
Of the moment
When I first realized our motion wasn't workin
Or the second time she called me out on my motives
She called them selfish, I picked up the phone
And called Helpless
Could have left a voicemail
But lost the sentences
People may be right, maybe I'm too sensitive

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.