Search for Meaning (on this blog!)

New!

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Caveat

One minor caveat, however: I won't pretend to guarantee that all of these poems, rhymes, songs, quotes, or "philosophical musings", as I call them, will be any good. However creative; however magical I've always tried to be in my poetry, all of these are mere musings into a part of my soul that maybe is not talented at all. And although I'll do my best, I also don't promise that the works will be transcribed chronologically in the order I originally wrote them (going back a decade). So read on with the knowledge that, if you happen to enjoy but a few of these, or find some nugget of insight into me or yourself as a result of reading, I will be content enough with that--even if you find the vast remainder of my work to be trite or unabashedly recondite. Just a caveat, that's all.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.