Search for Meaning (on this blog!)

New!

Thursday, November 22, 2007

B-Boy Theory

As individuals grow as human beings, they develop characteristic traits that make them unique, along with interests that complement those traits. As I have evolved mentally for the past three years, one particular interest has allowed me to share my view on creativity with others, while enabling my intellect to expand as well: B-Boying.

Many people do not yet have a working understanding of what B-Boying signifies. To some, it is simply a dance, or even worse, a "street dance". To those that know and comprehend B-Boying, however, it is an artform in the Hip-Hop Culture, a craft that allows unlimited self-expression and creative freedom.

Through B-Boying, I am able to express to others that in order to attain a high level of achievement, people need to amplify not only their academic talents, but their creative talents as well. As I have progressed on my mission towards advancement of self, B-Boying has become a science of my mind, a science that I add on to daily. It defines and explains many of my thoughts, through the motion of art, on expression. It also fuses my philosophical and psychological personalities into one. B-Boying bridges the gap between my other interests to form one original concept of the self. I am a B-Boy.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.